Author Topic: Check Out All the Unhinged Celebrity Reactions to Trump Defending our Embassy  (Read 426 times)

rangerrebew

Check Out All the Unhinged Celebrity Reactions to Trump Defending our Embassy
By Megan Fox January 3, 2020

Celebrities should put down their phones at night when they're heavily into the wet bar. Luckily for us, they don't, so we get to read their incoherent ranting and raving. This time the Hollywood crowd is losing their minds over the killing of the world's number-one bad guy in Iran, General Qasem Soleimani. To remind everyone, Soleimani has long been known as a killer and was once called the "Wizard of Oz of Iranian terror" by the New York Post. He was responsible for the Benghazi embassy attack, and was in bed with Barack Obama.

He’s the Wizard of Oz of Iranian terror, the most dreaded and most effective terrorist alive.

He is Qassem Suleymani, the head of the Quds Force, an organization that acts as a combination CIA and Green Berets for Iran, and a man who has orchestrated a campaign of chaos against the United States around the world.

Today, the Obama Administration has allied itself with Suleymani to fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/check-out-all-the-unhinged-celebrity-reactions-to-trump-defending-our-embassy/

Offline dfwgator

These same celebs all cheered Obama for getting Osama Bin Laden.

Offline PeteS in CA

You have to admit that they were severely disappointed in their hopes for "Trump's Benghazi". First he called in the Marines, and then he took out the Head of Iran's terror-proxies. All in a very few days.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online LMAO

All this is is the lefts natural tendency the side with anyone who is the enemy of America.  Adding  to their natural loathing of the country is the fact that Donald Trump is president and it makes for a toxic brew
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 03:30:37 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

LEFTS all have a mental disorder. proven.

EJ 🇺🇸 ⛳️ shared "2020 Democrats condemn Soleimani before attacking Trump on airstrike...   

Add star  Twitter<info@twitter.com>

Offline PeteS in CA

These days, saying "Unhinged Celebrity" is repetitive and redundant. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd threaten to boycott Hollywood, but nothing has been worth going to see in the past 15 years anyway. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'd threaten to boycott Hollywood, but nothing has been worth going to see in the past 15 years anyway.

Hasn't been quite 15 years for me. The last movie theater ticket I bought was to see "V For Vendetta" in 2006.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

Hasn't been quite 15 years for me. The last movie theater ticket I bought was to see "V For Vendetta" in 2006.

There have been some great movies since then, but you sure have to look past the political opinions of most actors and actresses as well as the directors.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There have been some great movies since then, but you sure have to look past the political opinions of most actors and actresses as well as the directors.

Yeah. I have seen a few. On DVD or a paid service, Prime or Netflix. I mostly watch Youtube videos now. I am a megalithomaniac. So I watch a lot of shows about ancient cultures, etc. I also have kindle unlimited. The only resolution I try to keep, each year, is try to read 100 books every year. But I only read 54 last year.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LegalAmerican

All Useful Idiots.  Stalin/Lenin would be so proud.  This is what happened to them, when mental health clinics were closed down? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1