Author Topic: The FBI Prostituted Itself  (Read 383 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The FBI Prostituted Itself
« on: January 15, 2019, 03:29:14 pm »

George Parry

January 15, 2019, 12:05 am

A national disgrace of unprecedented historic proportions.

Citing unnamed “former law enforcement sources and others,” the New York Times reports that “in the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests.”

The mainstream media has touted this story as major breaking news. But, to anyone who has been paying even a modicum of attention, it is crystal clear that Comey’s firing did not precipitate the FBI’s investigation of Trump. To the contrary, the readily available record facts demonstrate that Comey’s FBI began investigating Trump and his campaign for possible Russian collusion shortly after he won the Republican Party’s nomination.

Even though the Times would have us believe that the FBI investigated Trump out of a legitimate concern for national security, those same facts prove that, in launching and directing the investigation, the leadership of Comey’s FBI was engaging in partisan presidential politics to further their own selfish interests. Here’s why.

Recall that Hillary Clinton was supposed to win the 2016 presidential election. All of the pols, polls, and pundits agreed on that point. She was a lock for the White House.

more
https://spectator.org/the-fbi-prostituted-itself/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the_doc

Re: The FBI Prostituted Itself
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 02:11:00 am »
@Quix

George Parry

January 15, 2019, 12:05 am

A national disgrace of unprecedented historic proportions.

Good article, thanks, @mystery-ak.

We all need to remember Trump's most important campaign speech in 2016, in which he warned that a massively crooked international cabal was secretly ruling the United States. (Think about that politically bizarre, even downright outlandish claim!  It happens to have been correct, even if most Americans have never been willing to face that horrible truth--especially younger Americans, who were not even alive when I first became aware of the Cabal [when JFK was murdered].) 

In that very speech, Trump promised to bring down the Globalist Cabal.  All of the high-ranking Dems and crooked GOPe members linked to the Cabal certainly knew what Trump was talking about and also realized that he was absolutely serious in his promise to destroy them.   As I have said on other threads, that is why they pulled out all stops to destroy Trump before he could destroy them.

I believe our POTUS is right now in the process of keeping his Cabal-crushing promise.  And I think that most of TBR's NeverTrumpers, although more or less sincere in their complaints about Trump, will flip over to him--and loudly cheer him on--when his extraordinary counterattack against the Deep State coup against our POTUS becomes public through massive military arrests of Deep State bad actors.  Trump's actions will be fully Constitutional, but nothing short of chilling.  I believe Trump will produce the biggest political shock of a lifetime--perhaps even the biggest in American history.  Trumps' carefully Constitutional plan includes thousands of duly formed but still sealed federal indictments that Trump will eventually open for properly warranted arrests, renditions, prosecutions, and severe judgments of America's deadliest enemy combatants.   

Our most appalling enemies in this war are America-hating, power-mad American citizens--plus Barack Obama, of course.  Trump is going to make an enormous prosecutorial sweep against our nation's vicious political crooks (and also reaching outside the USA for arrests, I believe).  Nothing less will do--and I say it's well past time for us to see America's vengeance in this awful scenario.   

It goes without saying that this war against the Deep State, oddly but inarguably coupled, as it turns out, with our ongoing War Against Terrorism, is completely unprecedented in American history.  (That's another reason why the ominous scenario I have described above is practically unbelievable to so many folks, even to most Constitutional conservatives.  [And again, Trump can't talk very much about what he is doing behind the scenes at this point.  We'll see it soon, I trust.])

Full disclosure:  I came to TBR in April of 2016 when I was zotted off FR for being one of the most ardent of NeverTrumpers during the dirty Republican primary.  I continued as a NeverTrumper through the November 2016 election (I sat out the election, merely hoping for HRC to lose, no matter how bad her GOP opponent appeared to be).  When Trump was inaugurated on January 20 of 2017, I got even more angry at Trump when he paid a gratuitous, public compliment to the Clintons, calling them "good people."

It wasn't until the fall of last year that I viewed the video of his campaign speech promising to destroy the Cabal.  I was stunned.  I had never heard a major American politician talk about the Cabal, much less calmly confess, as he did, that he was formerly in tight with many of the Cabal's most important members (think HRC and Bill).  He said that he was therefore uniquely qualified to take them down. 

The speech changed my mind about Trump overnight.  I realized that he was dead serious when he had gone on to promise in the Debate to put Hillary in jail--and subsequently lying when he spoke so graciously to them at the Inauguration.   I then went on to notice what he was accomplishing for America and how vicious the Dems were in their efforts to destroy him.  I reasoned that Trump really was the bitter enemy of America's enemy, so I finally came to regard him as our friend--warts and all.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 02:52:34 am by the_doc »