Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: gopbriefingroomtv  (Read 43578 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: gopbriefingroomtv
« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2011, 04:20:17 PM »
Those of you who have been around here for a while know that every year at this time Mrs. massadvj and I go down to our winter hideaway in Canyon Lake, TX for a little R&R between the college terms.  Since the only Internet I have down there is what I can squeak out of my G1 Android device and the occasional wi-fi hot spot, that means there will be no new videos until well after New Hampshire and South Carolina.  I will continue posting my opinions, but you won't encounter 'em as often.  So, I leave you with my last word (at least video-wise) on the early primary season, and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Rick Perry "Fidelity"

If you are hankering for more videos and can't wait until late January, you can always go to the archive page and watch reruns:

http://auktiononline.com/gopbrtv.htm

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality" -- Ayn Rand

Offline Mac

« Reply #201 on: December 17, 2011, 04:58:52 PM »
That was beautiful Mass, thank you so much for putting it together.  You and your wife have a very Merry Christmas and a safe trip there and back. 

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2011, 05:13:09 PM »
That was beautiful Mass, thank you so much for putting it together.  You and your wife have a very Merry Christmas and a safe trip there and back. 

Thanks, Mac.  The same right back at ya.
"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality" -- Ayn Rand

Offline ladybug

« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2011, 04:51:43 PM »
All the happys to you and Missus Victor. Happy Hanukkah, Happy Christmas, Happy Newyear from my heart... :beer: :patriot: :seeya:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2011, 05:30:39 PM »
All the happys to you and Missus Victor. Happy Hanukkah, Happy Christmas, Happy Newyear from my heart... :beer: :patriot: :seeya:

You too, LB!  All my best to you and your family.  BTW, we have arrived in Texas safe and and sound.  You would not believe how busy the stores are and how much growth there has been since last year.  They apparently have no idea down here what the rest of the country is going through.

Offline cuky

« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2011, 11:17:36 PM »
You are heading to a beautiful part of Texas. I hope you enjoy your time off.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
  Live each day to its fullest!

Offline Oceander

• Scapegoat
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2011, 12:10:31 AM »
You too, LB!  All my best to you and your family.  BTW, we have arrived in Texas safe and and sound.  You would not believe how busy the stores are and how much growth there has been since last year.  They apparently have no idea down here what the rest of the country is going through.

I wish we could show that to the rest of the country, too.
Some dummy built this pencil wrong / The eraser's down here where the point belongs,
And the point's at the top - so it's no good to me / It's amazing how stupid some people can be.  -- Shel Silverstein

"Liberal" - another synonym for stupid

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2011, 09:25:45 AM »
You are heading to a beautiful part of Texas. I hope you enjoy your time off.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thanks, cuky!  We love it down here and wish we could live here 8 months of the year.  That's just what we'll do when we retire, but that's a few years off yet.  Merry Christmas!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2011, 09:40:43 AM »
I wish we could show that to the rest of the country, too.

On the way in from the airport we decided to stop for groceries at a place called HEB Plus in Bulverde, TX about half an hour outside of San Antonio.  I could not believe how busy and huge that place was.  And talk about capitalist excess!  You would not have believed it.  There we're dozens of staff offering free samples of everything from exotic beer to gourmet cheeses and guacamole dip. Ss But the amazing thing to see were the thousands of shoppers with shopping carts filled to the brim and seemingly not a care in the world about cost.  I haven't seen so much consumer exhuberrance in quite a while.  Coming from the northeast, it was startling, really.

As we drove out from San Antonio, we discovered quite a few new housing developments and upscale shopping centers.  It looks like California an the early 90's.  And well it should.  A lot of this growth is being fed by exiled Californians.

Offline Oceander

• Scapegoat
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2011, 09:48:12 AM »
On the way in from the airport we decided to stop for groceries at a place called HEB Plus in Bulverde, TX about half an hour outside of San Antonio.  I could not believe how busy and huge that place was.  And talk about capitalist excess!  You would not have believed it.  There we're dozens of staff offering free samples of everything from exotic beer to gourmet cheeses and guacamole dip. Ss But the amazing thing to see were the thousands of shoppers with shopping carts filled to the brim and seemingly not a care in the world about cost.  I haven't seen so much consumer exhuberrance in quite a while.  Coming from the northeast, it was startling, really.

As we drove out from San Antonio, we discovered quite a few new housing developments and upscale shopping centers.  It looks like California an the early 90's.  And well it should.  A lot of this growth is being fed by exiled Californians.

Sounds like some of it is coming from sensible Northeasterners as well
Some dummy built this pencil wrong / The eraser's down here where the point belongs,
And the point's at the top - so it's no good to me / It's amazing how stupid some people can be.  -- Shel Silverstein

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2011, 09:57:33 AM »
Sounds like some of it is coming from sensible Northeasterners as well

There are more and more "Winter Texans" like us coming down from the north, but most come from the midwest.  I rarely run into Northeasterners down here.  I think Florida is still their winter haven of choice, but for the life of me I can't imagine why. 

In our case, my wife is a native Texan and I picked her up when I was a student at U of North Texas.  So we both have Texas roots,  Hers grow very, very deep.

Offline Oceander

• Scapegoat
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2011, 10:09:32 AM »
There are more and more "Winter Texans" like us coming down from the north, but most come from the midwest.  I rarely run into Northeasterners down here.  I think Florida is still their winter haven of choice, but for the life of me I can't imagine why. 

In our case, my wife is a native Texan and I picked her up when I was a student at U of North Texas.  So we both have Texas roots,  Hers grow very, very deep.

That's it, just keep rubbing it in.   :tongue2:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2011, 05:28:03 PM »
Enjoy Texas and spread the news of what is possible with Perry running all the USA.... Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Massadjv.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #213 on: December 20, 2011, 10:59:21 PM »
Enjoy Texas and spread the news of what is possible with Perry running all the USA.... Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Massadjv.

Merry Christmas, Rap!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2012, 03:34:59 PM »
OK, I'm tanned, rested and ready for the rest of the primaries.  Here is a new video:

Newt Gingrich "Get A Job"

For some reason, my video Eric Holder "Pants On Fire" caught fire in one day (Dec 23rd) and catapulted to number 1 in the video ratings.  Can't explain it.  You can see all my previous videos and vote for your favorites at:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2012, 06:15:38 PM »
UPDATE: Figured out how Eric Holder "Pants on fire" got so many hits on December 23rd.  It got posted at Moonbattery that day.

LINK

Thank you, Dave Blount.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2012, 01:19:48 PM »
New video:

Gingrich vs Romney "Are You a Conservative?"

If this is your first visit, or if you'd like to see some of the past videos, visit the archive page:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #217 on: February 01, 2012, 11:01:10 PM »
New video:

Mitt Romney "In the Ghetto"

All the previous videos can be seen at:

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:06:20 PM by massadvj »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2012, 11:05:27 PM »
~LOL~ mass you are a genius!
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Repub4Trey

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2012, 11:11:43 PM »
That was very funny!!! Love it!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2012, 03:29:13 PM »
New video:

Obamacide "There's Got to Be a Morning After"

If you like this video, you'll love all the past videos in the archives.  Follow this link:

]http://auktiononline.com/gopbrtv.htm]

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2012, 05:16:20 PM »
That's terrific, Victor!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Good looks will fade, but a loving heart keeps you beautiful forever." ...Anonymous

"A comfort zone is a beautiful place...but nothing ever grows there." ...Anonymous

Offline ladybug

« Reply #222 on: February 14, 2012, 07:25:40 PM »
Yes, terrific..everything about O'.Bastard makes me sick to my stomach. Victor, I can't wait for your video when he finally leaves office.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2012, 08:57:22 PM »
Yes, terrific..everything about O'.Bastard makes me sick to my stomach. Victor, I can't wait for your video when he finally leaves office.

Thumbs-up

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #224 on: February 14, 2012, 09:14:54 PM »
That's terrific, Victor!    :beer:

Thank you, DC.  Glad you liked it. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf