Author Topic: JEB’S WIFE CONVINCED HIM ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ‘ACT OF LOVE’  (Read 556 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/30/report-jebs-wife-convinced-him-illegal-immigration-act-of-love/

by TONY LEE30 Jan 2015

Former Florida Governor and likely 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush’s wife Columba was reportedly responsible for convincing him that illegal immigration is an “act of love.”

According to The Hill, Bush’s wife Columba, who is a “Mexican-born immigrant,” has “steeped Jeb in Hispanic culture,” and Bush’s allies reportedly “credit her with helping shape Jeb’s ‘act of love’ message” on comprehensive amnesty legislation.

Last year at an event at the his father’s presidential library in Texas, Bush made his infamous “act of love” remarks at a town hall event.

“Yes, they broke the law, but it’s not a felony,” Jeb Bush said of illegal immigrants. “It’s an act of love. It’s an act of commitment to your family. I honestly think that that is a different kind of crime that there should be a price paid, but it shouldn’t rile people up that people are actually coming to this country to provide for their families.”

In that interview, Bush, speaking specifically about visa overstays, also said that “a great country ought to know where those folks are and politely ask them to leave.”

Republican insiders reportedly think Bush’s wife “could be a touchstone for Jeb in the general election, particularly in rallying the Hispanic vote.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: JEB’S WIFE CONVINCED HIM ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ‘ACT OF LOVE’
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 02:11:12 am »
He may get the Latino vote because of his wife but he will also lose many GOP votes because of his stance on illegal immigration, Common Core, land grabs and his involvement in the S&L scandals and those that dislike being spoken to in Spanish when English is the official language. I didn't like him as my governor and I sure  will not vote for him to be my president.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: JEB’S WIFE CONVINCED HIM ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ‘ACT OF LOVE’
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 02:32:33 am »
She's the Delilah to his Samson.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024