Author Topic: My Life as a Racist  (Read 135 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My Life as a Racist
« on: August 11, 2019, 01:11:44 pm »
August 11, 2019
My Life as a Racist
By Sharon Schultz

I have never thought of myself as racist, but in recent times, when everyone and his siblings seem to be designated as racist, I began to wonder if I ever had tendencies to think that way.  I checked the definition, and it seems that most commonly, the word is used to describe people who are prejudiced or have dislike for others of a different race.

In my formative years, I recall no prejudice, because I don't remember instances in which I was exposed to those who were racially different.  Like most young children, I was always asking questions.  Why was that man in a wheelchair?  Why does she have gray hair and so many wrinkles?  Why is his skin different from mine?  But I don't think I considered those others as less than myself — just different.  Is awareness of difference a prejudice?  My childish mind probably did not think of myself as better or worse than those people.  I simply started to become aware that not everyone is the same in this world.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/my_life_as_a_racist.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34