Author Topic: Army Redacts Report on Texas Training Accident That Killed 9  (Read 173 times)

rangerrebew

Army Redacts Report on Texas Training Accident That Killed 9
« on: September 24, 2019, 02:40:52 pm »
Army Redacts Report on Texas Training Accident That Killed 9

23 Sep 2019
The Associated Press

KILLEEN, Texas -- The U.S. Army is not publicly releasing its full investigation into a 2016 training accident at a Texas military post that left nine people dead.

Eight soldiers and a West Point cadet died when their vehicle overturned while crossing Fort Hood's Owl Creek during a flash flood on June 2, 2016.
Save Big on Military Auto Insurance Compare & Save with Free, Fast Quotes. Get Free Quotes

The Killeen Daily Herald reported Saturday that the Army released its investigation report following an open records request. But the Army redacted more than 14 pages of text, leaving unanswered the question of who was at fault.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/09/23/army-redacts-report-texas-training-accident-killed-9.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Army Redacts Report on Texas Training Accident That Killed 9
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 04:29:40 pm »
Ok,I can tell you without even a shadow of doubt who was responsible for this accident. It was the West Point cadet because he or SHE was the person in charge,and it was the person in charge that gave the order to drive into the water.

I wonder who his (or more likely "her") daddy was? The Army would ONLY cover something like this up if the officer in charge has a family with political connections in either the Army,the government,or both.  Given how vague they are on the subject,I am guessing the OIC was a female.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!