Author Topic: WATCH: Leftist Kayakers Target Joe Manchin on His Houseboat  (Read 342 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Leftist Kayakers Target Joe Manchin on His Houseboat
« on: October 02, 2021, 09:56:19 pm »

https://twitter.com/CPDAction/status/1443061140016320516

WATCH: Leftist Kayakers Target Joe Manchin on His Houseboat
By Nick Arama | Oct 02, 2021 1:30 PM ET

Once upon a time, there used to be an unspoken code that you didn’t protest at people’s homes. Imagine a time when even leftists thought that was a bad thing — that people who did such a thing would catch flak for doing something unseemly.

That’s long since flown out the window over the past couple of years, with the radical leftist protesting.

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has a unique living situation when he’s in Washington, D.C. Manchin lives on a houseboat, where he can get away from it all.

But unfortunately, he didn’t quite escape all the Washington insanity this week.

Leftists have been targeting him and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) because of their reluctance to sign aboard the Biden spending spree reconciliation bill. Manchin, Sinema and other moderates want the bipartisan infrastructure bill to be voted on first. They don’t see the same need or rush for the reconciliation bill. They have big issues with price tag and some of the provisions of the bill. Manchin has said that he wouldn’t go more than $1.5 trillion — and he already thinks that’s a compromise.

Progressives on the other hand want the reconciliation bill voted on first, and they see holding up the infrastructure bill as leverage to help them get the bigger budget bill.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/10/02/watch-leftist-kayakers-target-joe-manchin-on-his-houseboat-n451017
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: WATCH: Leftist Kayakers Target Joe Manchin on His Houseboat
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 11:53:21 pm »
Adam Schiff needs to investigate this as it sure looks like an insurrection even more than what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 01:56:39 pm »
Well that's a bit rich, Joe! Democrat Manchin looks down on protesters from his $700K yacht 'Almost Heaven' and tells them 'we're going to make the rich pay' while holding out on Biden's $3.5T budget bill

Sen. Joe Manchin down at protesters from his $700,000 yacht, promising he would reach some kind of comprise over the infrastructure bill and tax the rich
    West Virginians have been kayaking to the senator's yacht, Almost Heaven, demanding to know why he won't support Biden's $3.5 trillion spending bill
    Machin stands with fellow Democratic moderates in opposition of the ambitious spending bill as progressive want to expand social spending
     Biden said he would 'work like hell' to get the bills passed and would travel around the country next week to advocate for it

By Ronny Reyes For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:48 EDT, 2 October 2021 | Updated: 21:53 EDT, 2 October 2021

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1443750386066731014
West Virginians shouted at the Senator while he was aboard the yacht, which is moored on the Potomac River in Washington DC

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10052853/Joe-Manchin-tells-protesters-aboard-700-000-yacht-going-make-rich-pay.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 02:06:53 pm »
Two words....

Ramming Speed!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 02:08:42 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 02:20:58 pm »
Well that's a bit rich, Joe! Democrat Manchin looks down on protesters from his $700K yacht 'Almost Heaven' and tells them 'we're going to make the rich pay' while holding out on Biden's $3.5T budget bill

Manchin's first mistake was engaging these nut jobs, and second not calling the authorities to address this security concern.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 02:35:04 pm »
Manchin's first mistake was engaging these nut jobs, and second not calling the authorities to address this security concern.

He's the weakest link.  It keeps the graft coming in.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 02:36:46 pm »
Maybe Joe should rename his boat..."Seafood"

Two words....

Ramming Speed!!!!!!!!

It's Easy to Grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worth while is the man who can smile when his shorts are too tight in the seat!!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 02:41:16 pm »
Is Manchin independently wealthy?

If not how can he afford a $700K yacht on a Senator's salary....nevermind  :smokin:
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 03:06:59 pm »
Is Manchin independently wealthy?

If not how can he afford a $700K yacht on a Senator's salary....nevermind  :smokin:
He's been in politics his entire life. It's a family business. Of course he's a zillionaire.  :nono:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2021, 05:04:58 pm »
He's been in politics his entire life. It's a family business. Of course he's a zillionaire.  :nono:
He may well be, but his constituents are dead last among the 50 states.
States and territories ranked by median household income
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_income
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2021, 06:48:50 pm »
He may well be, but his constituents are dead last among the 50 states.
I am one of them and am all too aware of the poverty that surrounds me.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2021, 08:12:07 pm »
I wonder if they make mini torpedos (just big enough to sink kayackers.

I would love that youtube video.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2021, 12:12:04 am »
It appears the dems have thrown him to the wolves.  Now would be an opportune time for a party switch, if he wants to continue to represent the state in national politics.