Author Topic: Top Marine pushes back on critics’ ‘lack of trust’ in Corps’ overhaul  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Top Marine pushes back on critics’ ‘lack of trust’ in Corps’ overhaul
By Irene Loewenson
 Jun 22, 09:07 AM

The Marine commandant said Wednesday, in some of his most pointed public comments yet about his naysayers, he was surprised by “the lack of trust” in the Marine Corps by those who oppose his restructuring of the force.

In a conversation on the Marine Corps podcast the BruteCast, Gen. David Berger was asked whether he was surprised by the backlash to Force Design 2030, his plan to overhaul the Corps.

Whenever someone proposes change within an organization, the general said, there won’t be consensus.

“What surprised me: the lack of trust,” Berger said.

It was a point he would reiterate multiple times.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2023/06/22/top-marine-pushes-back-on-critics-lack-of-trust-in-corps-overhaul/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
With Brandon and thoroughly modern Milley running the military, why would anyone trust it?  Brandon is actively involved in destroying America and Milley is a traitor who feels he has more power than a POTUS! 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson