Author Topic: Can Kamala Harris Beat Donald Trump?  (Read 3490 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

Can Kamala Harris Beat Donald Trump?
« on: July 22, 2024, 01:13:28 pm »
Can Kamala Harris Beat Donald Trump?

She needs to gain voters’ trust, unify the party, and prove she can compete in Pennsylvania. After all that, she still has a steep hill to climb.

Eli Lake
Monday, July 22, 2024

https://www.thefp.com/p/can-kamala-harris-beat-donald-trump
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Can Kamala Harris Beat Donald Trump?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2024, 01:24:03 pm »
It depends on if she indeed is the nominee.  I anticipate in the following days she will be challenged. There are reports that Manchin may decide to run. 

If she is the nominee I think her VP pick will either make or break her chance of beating Trump. Likely she will pick someone Black in order to regain the Black vote.  A vote that right now, Trump has on his side.

She would have the advantage of $$ not spent yet on new campaign ads.  Right now, Trump's campaign has spent all kinds of $$ on ads against Biden ---well, those ads are now trash and all that money is wasted.

Then there's the 'steal' that I already believe is in place.

With all that being stated, of course she can beat Trump.  One way or another, the DEMS will continue to do everything and anything they can to retain power.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2024, 01:25:56 pm »
he had “extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.”

TRANSLATION: It won't be Harris. They will let Harris twist in the wind until the delegates vote. If she is not outpolling Trump at that point, the hammer will come down and she will fail to get the majority needed. Then We will see Obama's end game.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 01:28:40 pm »
he had “extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.”

TRANSLATION: It won't be Harris. They will let Harris twist in the wind until the delegates vote. If she is not outpolling Trump at that point, the hammer will come down and she will fail to get the majority needed. Then We will see Obama's end game.

Exactly.  Again, my hunch is Big Mike. But, nowI'm thinking that they may nominate Soros' son, Alex. Though George Soros was born in Budapest, I believe he has U.S. citizenship.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 01:39:32 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2024, 01:36:24 pm »

I agree with your assessment. In the meantime, the media blitz for Kamala will be amazing… move over Taylor Swift. If she fails to gain traction, we will see an open convention. If it is not a Michelle-Shapiro ticket, it will be a Whitmer-Shapiro ticket in my estimation. The latter would be powerful in delivering Michigan and Pennsylvania.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2024, 02:09:52 pm »
Manchin rules out presidential run but calls for contested primary
By
Ross O'Keefe
July 22, 2024 7:52 am

Sen. Joe Manchin (I-WV) said he is not running for president soon after reports floated that he was considering reregistering as a Democrat to contest Vice President Kamala Harris for the nomination.

“I’m not intending to run for any political office,” Manchin said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. “I made that very clear, I’m retiring.”

Manchin did call for a contested Democratic primary, however, one of the few Democrats to maintain that the party needs to have a more in-depth selection process and not nominate Harris right away. Manchin said he likes to be involved and that he speaks for the “majority of Americans who are in the middle like me.”

He said he thinks voters want to see a primary happen.

“I was hoping with the decision that President Biden that there would be a primary…that we could find out the cream of the crop of the new generation,” he said.

The senator then listed out Govs. Roy Cooper (D-NC), Andy Beshear (D-KY), JB Pritzker (D-IL), Josh Shapiro (D-PA), and Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) as candidates.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3093421/manchin-rules-out-presidential-run-calls-contested-primary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2024, 03:43:22 pm »
LeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
1m
Democrats supporting Kamala Harris insult the intelligence of Black Americans by assuming  Black voters will vote based upon skin color!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2024, 03:45:54 pm »
John Podhoretz
@jpodhoretz
·
4h
Adam Schiff just told the Today Show there was no coordinated campaign to get Biden out and Harris in, which explains how 3,000 endorsements for Kamala came in after about 42 seconds following the Biden letter. Also, he lies like he breathes.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2024, 03:49:32 pm »
I agree....Dems who were prepared to stay home now have a candidate other than Biden to vote for...

🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
·
15h
From a former Kamala senior staffer, who’s a friend, reasonable, and very smart:

“It would be a mistake for the Trump team to underestimate Harris.

Unburdened by the Biden people she’ll be tough as nails.”
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2024, 03:51:11 pm »
Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_
·
1h
Good lord. US Secret Service Director Cheatle just testified that the building the shooter tried to assassinate Trump from was not in their security perimeter that day.
The building 150 yards from a former president & current candidate for president w/ a direct line of sight?!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2024, 04:11:06 pm »
Hillary Clinton Hypes Kamala Harris: ‘Brilliant Prosecutor’

Twice failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton lauded Vice President Kamala Harris as a “brilliant prosecutor” in a Facebook post on Monday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/07/22/hillary-clinton-hypes-kamala-harris-brilliant-prosecutor/
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• The Conservative Rapscallion of the Carp Kingdom
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2024, 04:47:19 pm »
I agree....Dems who were prepared to stay home now have a candidate other than Biden to vote for...

🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
·
15h
From a former Kamala senior staffer, who’s a friend, reasonable, and very smart:

Our biggest fear should be that she gets some decent media training, adjusts, and starts reading calmly from a teleprompter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2024, 05:05:30 pm »
If anyone's interested, Vance is holding a rally in Middletown, OH this afternoon and Radford, VA this evening.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2024, 05:22:26 pm »
Our biggest fear should be that she gets some decent media training, adjusts, and starts reading calmly from a teleprompter.

No. My biggest fear is that she won't be nominated at the convention.  In fact I highly doubt it.  They've already selected Joe's replacement.  OR at this point the easiest path would be to nominate Harris and have her announce a very formidable VP -- Big Mike, Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice, or Eric Holder. Could also be Alex Soros, Herman Jeffries.

Kamel is just a placeholder for now.

Just my opinion.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2024, 05:23:09 pm »
If anyone's interested, Vance is holding a rally in Middletown, OH this afternoon and Radford, VA this evening.
Sorry -- just cant get behind JD.  I think Trump made a terrible pick.  However, I'll still vote Trump.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2024, 05:26:21 pm »
Sorry -- just cant get behind JD.  I think Trump made a terrible pick.  However, I'll still vote Trump.

You understand you're now throwing the baby out with the bathwater, do you not?

« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 05:28:18 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2024, 05:27:40 pm »

🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
·
15h

Really? unburdened? Is that really a word you want to use when referring to Th Cackler? :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2024, 05:28:10 pm »
No. My biggest fear is that she won't be nominated at the convention.  In fact I highly doubt it.  They've already selected Joe's replacement.  OR at this point the easiest path would be to nominate Harris and have her announce a very formidable VP -- Big Mike, Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice, or Eric Holder. Could also be Alex Soros, Herman Jeffries.

Kamel is just a placeholder for now.

Just my opinion.

I still think that Kamel-uh is in a trial period, and if she is unable to reverse the polling trends within a month, I see Big Mike doing her patriotic and civic duty (/s) and sacrificing herself for her country by running for POTUS.

Been somewhat unnoticed that the Obama's have withheld endorsement.  I think we all know why. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2024, 05:29:34 pm »

I am interested. Is it streaming that you know?  I’ll surely look for updates later.
John Steinbeck

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2024, 05:30:01 pm »
Hillary Clinton Hypes Kamala Harris: ‘Brilliant Prosecutor’

Twice failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton lauded Vice President Kamala Harris as a “brilliant prosecutor” in a Facebook post on Monday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/07/22/hillary-clinton-hypes-kamala-harris-brilliant-prosecutor/
Yeah brilliant! Let's remind everyone just how many Black men she persecuted and sent to prison!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2024, 05:43:24 pm »