Author Topic: TREASON: Newsom signs new bill STOPPING local governments from requiring ID to vote in California  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TREASON: Newsom signs new bill STOPPING local governments from requiring ID to vote in California
10/04/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.2K Views

California Governor Gavin Newsom has just signed a bill into law that will prevent local governments from implementing any type of regulation requiring people to show identification before they can vote.

The move appears to be pushback against a controversial ballot measure that voters approved earlier this year in the city of Huntington Beach requiring people to present photo ID when they show up at the polls. The measure passed with 53.4% of the votes and would also increase the number of in-person voting sites and monitor the ballot dropboxes used for local elections.

As a charter city, the Republican-led city says that it has home rule over administering elections. However, California Secretary of State Shirley Weber and Attorney General Rob Bonta sued the city to invalidate the law on the grounds that it interferes with the state's voting rights protections.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-10-04-newsom-bill-prevents-requiring-id-vote-california.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Now they can send absentee ballots to anyone, anywhere in the world so they can vote in Mejifornia since legality is no longer an issue. 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson