Author Topic: New Poll: Obama Poisoned Race Relations In America  (Read 1074 times)

rangerrebew

New Poll: Obama Poisoned Race Relations In America
« on: December 07, 2014, 12:28:30 pm »
 31 Comments   

Posted 11/03/2014 05:48 PM ET

Racial Politics: Our latest poll suggests that far from healing America's racial wounds, the first black president has reopened them. Obama the uniter is actually the great divider.

By an almost 3-1 margin, Americans say race relations have worsened under the man who was supposed to usher in a golden era of "post-racial" relations.

Six years after electing the nation's first black president, a stunning 46% in the new IBD/TIPP Poll draw that conclusion compared to 18% who don't. Nearly one in four believe race relations have gotten "much worse" under President Obama, while 35% say they've stayed the same.

The results corroborate a long-running poll on racial attitudes conducted by Hart Research Associates and Public Opinion Strategies since 1994. It records the steepest decline in positive views occurring over the last three years.

Who can blame Americans for thinking the nation is more divided along racial lines?

When our poll was taken in late October, respondents heard news that authorities in St. Louis are bracing for more senseless riots. Black street agitators bussed in from Chicago are spoiling for a race war, egged on by an attorney general who's tried to convince African-Americans that white cops like Darren Wilson are gunning for them, despite forensic and other evidence refuting such garbage.

These polls also reflect campaign attack ads showing Obama-yoked Democrats resorting to shameless race-baiting in the final days of a congressional election that promises to repudiate them and their party leader.

Obama, the son of an African father and white mother, was supposed to put race behind us. He was supposed to bring whites and blacks together. Instead, he has fanned the flames of racial discord, even coordinating with the worst hustlers in the racial grievance industry.

A White House aide explained to the Washington Post how it is that Al Sharpton became Obama's go-to guy on race: "There's a trust factor with The Rev from the Oval Office on down. He gets it."

What Sharpton "gets" apparently is what no misty-eyed white who voted for Obama gets — that this president, like Sharpton, sees everything through the lens of race. And he injects race into virtually every issue.

With zero proof, he and his minions have accused bankers of racism just because some blacks with shaky credit don't get the loans they want. They've also charged employers with discriminating against African-American job applicants who fail criminal background checks.

They've even accused teachers and administrators — some of the most liberal people in the country — of racial bias in punishing black students who act out in school.

Now they're going after suburban county and other local officials for enforcing "exclusionary" zoning rules and building codes that "segregate" minorities in cities.

This is noxious stuff. Even the Washington Post worried that "Obama's vision of a post-racial America looks even further away."

Only, he never had such a vision. His racist preacher gave that away long ago. So did the Alinsky agitators he ran with in South Side Chicago, as well as his first memoir, a chronicle of racial bitterness.

Polls show the public is finally seeing through the fraud.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/110314-724708-new-ibd-poll-shows-obama-poisoned-race-relations-in-america.htm#ixzz3LDM4uXB3
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Offline musiclady

Re: New Poll: Obama Poisoned Race Relations In America
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 01:49:05 pm »
This is noxious stuff. Even the Washington Post worried that "Obama's vision of a post-racial America looks even further away."

Only, he never had such a vision. His racist preacher gave that away long ago. So did the Alinsky agitators he ran with in South Side Chicago, as well as his first memoir, a chronicle of racial bitterness.

Polls show the public is finally seeing through the fraud.

What's it going to take to make leftists understand that their punk-hero is a pathological liar and he didn't mean a WORD he said on the campaign trail?

"Post racial America??"  Obama has worked for and achieved the opposite.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 02:14:03 pm »
Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr.. These were great men of courage and conviction.  In America's history of working to heal racial wounds, they were important figures.

Barack Hussein Obama, on the other hand, will go down in history as the worst thing to happen to race relations since the KKK and the Black Panthers.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 02:20:02 pm by aligncare »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 03:08:26 pm »

And the worst of it is that he did it, and continues to do it, ON PURPOSE for purely political reasons!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 03:54:20 pm »
Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr.. These were great men of courage and conviction.  In America's history of working to heal racial wounds, they were important figures.

Barack Hussein Obama, on the other hand, will go down in history as the worst thing to happen to race relations since the KKK and the Black Panthers.

You nailed it here, aligncare.

He's not a racial healer.  I'm absolutely convinced that part of his plan to destroy America was to deepen the racial divide that remained, and then pour salt in the wounds he had created.

The big, BIG problem for me, is that there still IS work to be done in correcting some legal and attitudinal racism remaining in America.  I believe we were well on the way to correcting those issues (other that those that can only be corrected in the human heart), but in the last 6 years, we have taken mega-steps backwards in race relations.

As one who has longed for racial reconciliation since the days of King, I grieve over what this evil man has done in this country to make people hate each other.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 05:02:28 pm »
What's it going to take to make leftists understand that their punk-hero is a pathological liar and he didn't mean a WORD he said on the campaign trail?

"Post racial America??"  Obama has worked for and achieved the opposite.

They'll never "get it" because they hate conservatives more than they love the idea of racial harmony.  It's really not more complicated than that.  Golda Meir had a quote about Arabs:  "Peace will come when the Arabs start to love their children more than they hate us."

We have a long way to go, because it appears from this poll more than half still think he's been good or neutral for race relations.  Obama's been hunky dory and is doing a bang up job.  Did I mention we have a long way to go?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: