Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Secret Service tells press to leave White House grounds in highly unusual move  (Read 350 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Secret Service tells press to leave White House grounds in highly unusual move

he US Secret Service on Monday evening told members of the White House press corps to immediately leave the White House grounds, a highly unusual decision that did not immediately come with an explanation.
The decision came during an ongoing demonstration in Lafayette Square, across the street from the White House where protestors were trying to bring down a statue of former President Andrew Jackson that stands in the middle of the park. Those protesters were eventually pushed back out of the park by police.
Protesters spray painted "BHAZ" on the pillars of St. John's Episcopal Church, which sits across the street from Lafayette Square. The acronym stands for "Black House Autonomous Zone," an apparent reference to the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in Seattle where protesters have taken over a six-square-block area of the city and kept out police in order to set up their own self-governing space.
The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone had been a relatively peaceful protest until this past weekend. Two men were shot in the zone early Saturday morning and one of them later died. Police said a "violent crowd" prevented them from getting to the wounded individuals...............

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/22/politics/white-house-secret-service-press/index.html
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 01:42:23 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Heard this on Fox..might have to do with the heathens at the gate.....trying to tear down Andrew Jackson's statue in Lafayette Park
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Heard this on Fox..might have to do with the heathens at the gate.....trying to tear down Andrew Jackson's statue in Lafayette Park

IF they asked the press to leave, that is not a good sign ... and certainly the MSM is going to spin things their way after the fact.

My other thought .... something has happened inside the WH and they don't want it reported?  Just my gut feeling.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Getting rid of the trash?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!